St Brigid’s Catholic Primary School
“Enhancing Children’s Potential within a Christian Environment”
St Brigid’s Catholic Primary School endeavours to support the spiritual, intellectual, social and emotional development of children’s potential through:
- A school environment underpinned by Gospel values espoused by Jesus Christ;
- Collaborative leadership between parents, staff, students and Parish Priest;
- Quality teaching and learning in a safe, challenging and exciting learning environment;
- Catering to children’s individual needs.
- Be sacramental in nature and develop community amongst parents, staff, students and parish.
- Develop in children and staff a love of learning by catering to individual needs in a challenging, safe and encouraging learning environment.
- Provide a harmonious and supportive working environment where community contributions are welcomed, acknowledged and valued.
- Create a co-operative and affirming workplace promoting consistency and open and effective communication across all areas of school life.